viernes, 4 de mayo de 2007

Jealousy

How many nights by myself
how many days screaming for help
and your hand wasn't there, o no it wasn't there.

maybe you were inside the bed
or in the box that holds your head
watch out! it can fall and break
oh so sad, oh the bubbles round yourself

so innocent, i thought it was my mind
i had hope that this would end
this hypocritical scent...
You just had to drove me away

One on one, none of us wons
you should know, not like we were young
and stupid
so stupid

So peaceful
i used to be so peaceful,
(i just love the silence)
you couldn't help to storm in
you couldn't help to be mad, just because i change,
all the things you thought i wouldn't change
well this is the end, of my old self.
now you just can't see me


you are jealous.

No hay comentarios.: